- Medical Director
- Family medicine doctor with focus on diabetic patients
- Active clinical investigator in ongoing diabetes research trials
- 2013/2014 President of the American Diabetes Association community leadership board for the state of Arizona
- Active AACE (American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists) member and involved in a variety of community projects related to diabetes
- Diverse background in medical informatics and educational multimedia as well as a MHSA (Masters in Health Services Administration)
Dr. Sam Fereidouni is the Medical Director of Aveon Health, a Family Medicine and Diabetes Care practice, located in Scottsdale, AZ. He completed his undergraduate degree at the University of California San Diego, attended medical training in the UK and Chicago Med, and completed residency at University of Maryland/Johns Hopkins site in Baltimore. He was previously the President of the American Diabetes Association community leadership board for the state of Arizona, and is an active American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. He also has a Masters in Health Services Administration and has a diverse background in medical informatics.
Dr. Fereidouni focuses his passion for clinical medicine, technology and business administration to improve the care of his patients through awareness and effective treatment.
Dr. Fereidouni is licensed for Medical practice in Arizona, California, Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC.