- Bachelor of Science (Physician Assistant) – Midwestern University, 2002
- Associate of Science in Medical Science – Moorpark College, 1998
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Arizona Academy of Physician Assistants
- Volunteer/Home Team Health Provider, Scottsdale Community College Football
- Volunteer, Grand Canyon University. Scottsdale Community College and Pop Warner (Sports Physicals)
Kim has been a provider since 2002. She went to Midwestern University. She has worked in Family Practice and Sports Medicine. Kim has worked with many athletes from GCU, SCC, Phoenix Suns, and Phoenix Mercury.
She has a lot of experience working with women’s health including hormone replacement.
Kim has worked very closely with Dr. Fereidouni for the past 7 years, for the treatment of Diabetic patients and others.
Please let us know if we can schedule you an appointment with her for any future appointments or any sports related injuries.